- General provisions.
- Processing of personal data.
- Cookies and usage data.
- Rights related to data processing.
- Final provisions.
of cookies used on the website https://readysteadygo.pl/.
1. General provisions
1.2. The Data controller of the personal data collected via the website is READY_STEADY_GO spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw at the following address: ul. Świeradowska 47, 02-662 Warszawa, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000841562, Tax Identification Number: 5213896885, Business Registry Number: 386065990, with the share capital of PLN 5,000.00 (hereinafter: ‘Data controller’).
1.3. The minimum technical requirements to be met in order to work with the ICT system used by the Data controller is to have a computer or other device connected to the Internet, equipped with an Internet browser: Mozilla Firefox version 17.0 and higher or Internet Explorer version 10.0 or higher, Opera version 12.0 or higher, Google Chrome version 23.0.
1.4. Personal data of users of the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: ‘GDPR’), as well as in accordance with the Act on Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 459 as amended).
1.5. The data controller shall take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; correct and updated when necessary; kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed; processed in a way which ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
2. Processing of personal data
2.1. The Data controller may process Users’ personal data if this is necessary for the use of the website https://readysteadygo.pl/or the services provided through it.
2.2. The purpose, scope, and categories of recipients of the data processed by the Data controller will result from the activities undertaken each time by the User within the framework of the use of the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website.
2.3. The possible purposes for which the Data controller collects the Users’ personal data are set out below.
- handling of the inquiry sent and communication with the person in connection with their message sent via the contact form – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data controller, which is communication with the person who initiated contact with the Data controller;
- establishing or pursuing claims or defending against possible claims between the person who used the contact form and the Data controller – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the legally justified interest pursued by the Data Controller, which is the possibility to establish and pursue claims and defend against claims.
- The personal data od the User of the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website, obtained by means of the application form, will be processed for the purpose:
- necessary for the implementation of the recruitment process currently being carried out by the Data controller, i.e. the assessment of qualifications and the abilities and skills needed to work in the position for which the User is applying, and the selection by the Data controller of a suitable person to work in the position for which the User is applying – on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the consent voluntarily given by the User with regard to the personal data voluntarily provided by the User in the application documents (in particular in the application form, CV, cover letter, and submitted references);
- necessary for the execution of future recruitment processes by the Data controller, i.e. the assessment of qualifications and the abilities, and skills required for work in the future recruitment, and the selection of a suitable person for work in the future recruitment, for a period no longer than 2 years – Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR, i.e. on the basis of a consent voluntarily given by the User with regard to personal data provided by the User in the application documents (in particular in the application form, CV, cover letter, and submitted references);
- establishment or pursuit of claims or defence against possible claims between the User who filled in the application form and the Data controller – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the legally justified interest pursued by the Data controller, which is the possibility to establish and pursue claims and to defend against claims.
- Personal data of the User of the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website obtained by means of cookies will be processed in order to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of websites; in particular, these files enable recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to individual needs;
- create statistics which help to understand how Users of the Website use the Website, which makes it possible to improve its structure and content;
2.4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, to a certain extent it is necessary in order to use the www.readysteadygo.pl website functionalities selected by the User (failure
to provide relevant data results in the Data controller’s inability to perform activities resulting from the actions taken by the User).
- No automated decisions, including as a result of profiling, will be taken in relation to the person whose data is processed by the Data controller.
- User’s personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed (see point 2.3.) or until an objection is raised (if the basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data controller) – depending on which of these events occurs first.
- Thereafter, the Data controller shall store them until the statute of limitations for possible claims and a period of two (2) months after the end of such applicable limitation period.
- Personal data processed by the Data controller will be disclosed to the following entities: employees and associates of the Data controller, IT service providers, hosting providers, entities providing consultancy, legal and accounting services, and other entities commissioned by the Data controller.
- The personal data of the User who filled in the application form may be made available to potential employers for whom the Data controller conducts the recruitment process in which the User participates.
- Personal data processed by the Data controller may be made available to entities and authorities authorised to process such data on the basis of legal provisions.
2.12. The Data controller may publish on the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website commercial information, banners, and links to other websites and other Internet services. By using a banner or a link, the User is transferred to a website belonging to a different owner, who is fully responsible for the content placed therein, as well as for processing of personal data of those who visit the website.
3. Cookies and usage data
3.1. Cookies (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cookies’) are IT data, in particular small information in the form of text files sent by a server and stored on the terminal equipment of the visitor to the website https://readysteadygo.pl/. Detailed information on cookies can be found, among others, here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647.
3.2. As a general rule, cookies do not themselves constitute personal data; however, certain information stored in cookies (e.g. as to preferences), especially when combined with other information about the User, may be treated as personal data. Personal data collected using cookies may only be processed for the purpose of performing certain functions related
to making the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website available to the User, as referred to below. Such data is encrypted in a manner preventing access by unauthorised persons. In a situation where data collected using cookies constitutes personal data, the Data controller processes it only on the legal grounds provided for in the GDPR, as referred to in clause 2.3 above.
3.3. The following cookies are used within the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website:
- Cookies od the Data controller:
- session files – are temporary files, they remain stored on the User’s computer or mobile device until logging out of the website, leaving the website or switching off the software
3.4. The Data controller may process data (including personal data) contained in Cookies when Users use the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular these files enable recognition of the User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use our websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
enabling the Data controller to administer the
https://readysteadygo.pl/website, in particular by collecting data in the form of server logs;
verifying whether the User has seen the pop-up and when to redisplay the pop-up on settings;
website and determining where Users come from;
3.5. Cookies used on https://readysteadygo.pl/ website:
||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
||Set by Google to distinguish users.
||This is a functionality cookie used to collect the horizontal value of the visitor screen resolution. It helps in optimizing the website view to the user.
||This is a functionality cookie used to collect the current language value of the user.
3.6. Each visit to the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website is connected with sending a request to the server, on which the website is located. Each query sent to the server is recorded in the server logs. Server logs contain, among other things, User’s IP address, date and time of the event, information about the Internet browser and operating system of the User. This information is saved and stored on the server used by the Data controller. The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website and are not used to identify the User. Server logs are used as an aid to administer the https://readysteadygo.pl/, website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorised to administer the server.
3.7. The https://readysteadygo.pl/ website uses third-party cookies, i.e. cookies which operate as part of the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website and which are used by third parties whose services are used by the Data controller to support and coordinate the functionality of the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website. Third parties use the collected information in order to cooperate with the Data controller, however, they may also use it for their own purposes. The collected data may contain information on how the User uses third party websites
and may allow them to recognise their users. For more information on the cookies of these entities, please refer to their privacy policies.
||Google Analytics –
an online tool for analysing website statistics, provided by Google.
|Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows users to quickly and easily update tracking codes and related code snippets, or tags, on a website or mobile app.
|Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free service from Google that helps users monitor their website’s position in Google search results, as well as looking after it and eliminating related problems.
3.11. Detailed information on how to change the settings concerning Cookies and how to delete them yourself in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of the web browser used by the User, e.g. here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647.
- The https://readysteadygo.pl/ website also provides links to the Data controller’s pages or channels on external websites (Facebook, Instagram). When using these links, the User leaves the website
https://readysteadygo.pl/. The Data controller has no control or influence over the data that the designated providers collect.
If the User does not want the aforementioned social channels to collect information about them when visiting https://readysteadygo.pl/
, they should log out of these services before entering the website.
4. Rights related to data processing
4.1. The provision of data by Users is voluntary but to a certain extent (depending on the actions taken each time by the User while using the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website) it is necessary to use the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website.
4.2. You, as the User, have the following rights:
4.2.1 the right to access your personal data;
4.2.2 the right to request their rectification;
4.2.3 the right to request their deletion;
4.2.4 the right to request the restriction of their processing;
4.2.5 the right to data portability, i.e. to receive personal data from the Data controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You may also request the Data controller to send your personal data that you have provided to another data controller;
4.2.6 to the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest of the Data controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
4.3. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
4.4. In order to exercise the above rights, you should contact the Data controller using the contact details indicated above (contact details indicated above in clause 1.2.).
4.5. Furthermore, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if the User believes that the processing of data violates the GDPR. The User can find information on how to lodge such a complaint here: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/83/155.
5.1. All materials, graphic elements, arrangement and composition of these elements (layout), trademarks, other information available on the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website are subject to exclusive rights of the Data controller.
5.2. Downloading or using any materials available on the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website requires the Data controller’s consent.
5.4. All graphic elements, technical solutions, and other elements
5.5. Subject to the provisions of clause 5.4. above, all the contents placed within the https://readysteadygo.pl/ website are protected by copyright and are the property of the Data controller. The User shall be fully liable for any damage caused to the Data controller resulting from the use of any content without the Data controller’s consent.
- a change in the provisions of applicable law governing the conduct of the Data controller’s business;
a change in the way the https://readysteadygo.pl/
website is maintained or operates, which will be caused by objective and independent reasons of a technological or technical nature;
a change in the conditions of use of the https://readysteadygo.pl/
website that will not worsen the situation of the Users in comparison to the existing ones;
7. Final provisions
7.2. The Data controller uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations, and change, loss, damage or destruction.
7.3. The Data controller protects the data set against unauthorised access.
7.5. Contact in all matters in the field of support and technical assistance takes place via messages sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.