C+E driver – bakery distribution
The job involves operating a small truck and delivering fresh bread with it.
13.65€ (12.64€ gross + 8% holiday allowance)
Knowledge of language:
36 hours per week
- Driving a truck,
- Distributing baked goods on private property,
- Loading and unloading of the bakery assortment.
- Knowledge of English or Dutch at min. B1,
- Driving license for category C+E (code 95 not required),
- Experience as a driver,
- CV in English,
- High motivation to work.
- Stable work (Dutch employment contract)
- Guaranteed hours (minimum 36h/week!)
- Weekly payment
- Weekly payment of holiday allowance
- Bonus for drivers (paid net with salary)
- Shift bonuses
- Free of charge transport to and from work
- Housing according to SNF standards
- Reimbursement of extraterritorial costs
- Opportunity to participate in free language and industry courses.